Volvo Penta designs highly versatile, low weight, off road solutions with compact designs. You’ll experience more power, fuel efficiency and reliability with this equipment. Their easy installation and optional equipment packages make them the ideal solution for a wide range of machine and equipment applications.
McClung-Logan provides parts and services for Volvo Penta engines in equipment used in a wide range of industries, including:
- Agriculture – Volvo Penta manufactures a variety of heavy duty engines ideally suited to withstand the rigors of the agricultural industry. These engines provide reliable uptime to help you maximize productivity during harvest season.
- Construction – Volvo Penta engines are heavy duty and provide the durability necessary for the extensive wear and tear impacting construction equipment. These engines are also highly fuel efficient, lowering your operating costs.
- Forestry – Forestry operations create demanding environments for construction equipment. Volvo Penta’s off-road diesel engines deliver the reliable power you need for these applications.
- Material handling – The engines used in material handling operations must be highly durable to provide reliable performance day after day. Volvo Penta engines are a perfect fit for these heavy-duty tasks, while delivering the fuel efficiency necessary to minimize the impact on our environment. Volvo Penta engines are designed to address the needs of mining applications.
- Specialty vehicles – Firetrucks, snow removal machines, airport vehicles, and many other machines maintain optimal performance with these durable, dependable and fuel-efficient engines.